What an absolute waste of money even commissioning the research when the results are considered of so little import.
Consultation on changes to the Congestion Charging Scheme
Thank you for taking the time to respond to Transport for London (TfL) consultation on a number of proposed changes to the Congestion Charging scheme. These changes included:
- Providing the option to pay CC Auto Pay accounts by Direct Debit
- Enabling discount applications and renewals to be made online
- Increasing the daily Congestion Charge
- Changing the NHS Reimbursement Scheme to allow reimbursement for CC Auto Pay payments
- Providing the option for customers to amend the date of a pre-paid charge on the day of travel
- Minor Congestion Charge Scheme Order changes
TfL welcomed the wide range of feedback received which was useful to our analysis and helped inform our final recommendations presented to the Mayor.
This is to let you know that the Mayor of London has confirmed his final decision on our proposals today which is to proceed with the proposals as set out in our consultation.
A link to the report on final decisions and proposals can be viewed on our consultation web page: tfl.gov.uk/ccyourviews.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact TfL’s Congestion Charging team on CCCorrespondence@tfl.gov.uk.
Head of Consultation Delivery
Transport for London