|BORING DESIGN/CLICK TO ENLARGE|
A case of Perrier Jouet Grand Brut mysteriously arrived with her butler so she decided to give a couple of bottles of this fine champagne to anyone able to assist her solve a little mystery.....
Squire and Partners have been retained to ruin the dear and much loved Odeon in High St Ken.
Like the Dame, many residents will have happy memories of their first 'date' at this local institution.
But, the Dame's old mind wonders off into nostalgia....
Anyway, these are questions the Dame wants answering
1. Why is Daniel Moylan still acting as if he was a member of the Planning Committee
2. How many meetings has he ever had with any Squire partner
3. Was Jonathan Bore present at any of these meetings
4. What is the composition of the Architects Advisory Panel( or whatever it was/is called)
5. Has any member of that committee, past or present, won any design contracts within the Borough
6. Has Daniel Moylan used his influence to pressure any resident association into dropping objections to the Squire plans for the Odeon site
7. Are Squire and Partners represented on this Panel
8. Squire and Partners an interesting intervention by a Squire partner during a planning committee meeting
9. Is Daniel Moylan's honorary membership of RIBA, given for reasons no one can fathom, sufficient for him to pretend to a degree of knowledge he clearly does not possess.